Are you looking for a delicious, nutritious meal that is sure to please everyone? Look no further than this Cauliflower Salad Bowl! With its combination of fresh ingredients and old-fashioned family recipes, it’s sure to be a hit. Plus, it’s easy to make and doesn’t require any special skills – perfect for anyone interested in learning to cook!
I know there are a lot of people who turn up their noses when you say cauliflower or cauliflower salad bowl recipe. But actually, it is a very delicious vegetable and makes a great-tasting salad.
What is Interesting About Cauliflower
The cauliflower that is used in the cauliflower salad bowl recipe has high nutritional value and it is known as one of the healthiest plants on the planet. Cauliflower can grow from 8 to 30 inches both in height and width. Cauliflower develops large and coarse leaves that are green in color
Is it possible to store the Cauliflower Salad Bowl?
Yes! With our Cauliflower Salad Bowl, you can store it easily in your fridge and heat it up when needed. The salad bowl is made with fresh ingredients and flavors that can last for days. Our recipes are designed to make sure that the flavors of the salad bowl stay intact even after storage and reheating. Plus, you can now enjoy family recipes anytime, no matter where you are!
Cauliflower Salad Bowl
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 knife
- 1 hand mixer or rotary beater
- 1 small bowl with a lid to refrigerate
- 1 wooden spoon or large serving spoon
- 4 cups thinly sliced raw cauliflower
- 1 cup very coarsley chopped pitted ripe olives
- ⅔ cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pimiento
- ½ cup chopped onion
- crisp salad greens
- ½ cup salad or olive oil
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 3 tbsps wine vinegar
- 2 tsps salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together cauliflower, green pepper, pimiento, onion, and olives.
- Make the dressing. To make the dressing combine together in a small bowl, lemons juice, salt, sugar, vinegar, salad oil, and the pepper. Now use the hand mixer or rotary beater to combine the mixture until well blended. Then pour this mixture over the cauliflower mixture.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it until it is well chilled for about 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, you should spoon the salad into a bowl that you have first lined with the crisp salad greens Then be sure to toss this again before serving it.
View this post on Instagram
It is All About the Presentation
I just tried her version of the cauliflower salad bowl recipe, and she is right. It was really tasty. I love it when I can learn more than one way to make a dish pop.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and appreciate the interest everyone has shown in my recipes. Want to know when I post even more recipes and other interesting items to this blog, then please sign up for our weekly newsletter.